Terms & Conditions
This form is intended to ensure that you (the parent/guardian) provide informed consent for your child/children to participate in the activity organised by One Ball, on the terms and conditions set out in this form. This form contains terms which are of legal force and effect.
EFFECT OF THE CONSENT FORM:
Without limiting the effect of the form, it provides in summary that; You consent for your child/children to participate in the activity on the terms set out by One Ball.
1. You agree for your child/children to participate at their sole risk.
2. If your child/children are injured or suffer a loss during the activity you/they may not be able to take any action against the One Ball, its employees, volunteers, subcontractors and agents. One Ball has no liability from risks associated with this recreational participation program. Further, the One Ball has no duty owed to participants engaged in this activity.
3. If your child/children cause injury or loss to a third party during the activity and the third party takes action against One ball, you agree to indemnify (reimburse) One Ball for any cost or loss that Council may incur as a result.
4. You authorise One Ball to organise and consent to any medical treatment that your child/children may require during the activity, at your own cost.
Consent Clause for Photos and Images:
Use of Pictures and Visuals by One Ball and Other Organisations
By enrolling your child in activities organised by One Ball, you grant permission to One Ball, its employees, agents, and authorised representatives to capture and utilise photographs, video recordings, or images of your child ("Media"). This Media may be used for purposes including, but not limited to:
- Educational Materials
- Promotional Materials
- Content on Social Media Platforms
- Advertising Campaigns
- Website Content
You also grant permission for One Ball to share this Media with other organisations, such as state government councils, for various reasons, including but not limited to:
- Promoting Community Events
- Public Service Announcements
- Government Publications
- Educational and Community Outreach
You acknowledge and agree that:
- The ownership rights of the Media will remain with One Ball.
- No identifiable information, other than the Media itself, will be utilised without explicit authorisation from you.
- This consent is given willingly and without any expectation of receiving compensation, monetary or otherwise, either presently or in the future.
By accepting these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that you are the parent or legal guardian of the child participating in activities organised by One Ball. Additionally, you confirm that you possess the authority to grant the permissions outlined in this agreement.